Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You Can't Change The Past...



I like this video because it shows us two things about life. First, we can't change the past, no matter how hard we try, no matter how much we want to do things differently, we can't. So often in my life I look back and wonder what I could have done differently, or the infamous "what if" comes to my mind. Its hard to look at the past and not get discouraged when we see all the bad or poor decisions we have made. But in my life, and in so many others, there has been something that has changed who we were into who we are. The second thing is Jesus Christ. It is also Jesus Christ that has changed my life, He has changed me from who I was, to who I am now, and He continues to strengthen me in who I can become. We may not be able to change the past but we can choose to change the direction in which we are going. Faith, it begins with faith, as we put our trust in God and ask for His help, we can change who we are or where we are going. It is God's plan for us to be happy, He loves us, He will strengthen us to go forward looking ahead.

No comments: