Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The First Article of Faith.

The first Article of Faith states; We abelieve in bGod, the Eternal Father, and in His cSon, Jesus Christ, and in the dHoly Ghost. I believe in and know that God is our Heavenly Father, who loves and cares for us. Heavenly Father has done many great things for me in my life, but one of the most powerful things for me has been prayer. I know that God is there and that he listens to each of us. Jesus Christ, He is the Son of God, He is the Savior of the world, He is my source of truth and light. I know that Christ Atoned for our sins so that we might be able to live once again with God and our Families eternally. Another way that God has blessed us is by giving the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost testifies of both the Father and the Son, this is one my most favorite gifts that God has given us. The Holy Ghost teaches us truths, "and by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may aknow the btruth of all things."  Moroni 10:5. I know that God loves each of us, that Jesus is the Christ, and that you can know that too by the power of the Holy Ghost.

No comments: